A website that was designed and developed over the summer of 2017, it was a pleasure to work with this new department within the NHS, and based in Aberystwyth too.
The main requirements from Rural Health and Care Wales were:
- Bilingual website
- Events calendar and ability to sign up to events
- Integration with emarketing solutions
- Search repository for documents and reports
- Easily uploading reports and news items
- Colour coded sections of the website
The website design was based on an information portal concept, rather than having to advertise for example rooms or location (as you would for a hospitality website). This means the website is less image heavy than in many of our other websites, but also meant we could get our teeth stuck into some custom development.