Photo Credit: No Church in the Wild
The business idea was formed by the lack of Welsh websites that were available online, and, on looking into this further, the cost of having a website created bilingually. We thought, “Hang on, we can do this at a more affordable cost for small businesses”. Gwe Cambrian Web was born.
Year-on-year we’ve increased our client portfolio, and worked with a fab range of businesses, charities and organisations to help them get online and promote their passions further with digital marketing. There’s nothing more satisfying that seeing your client do well on social media, or the ranking of a website increase as work is done on search engine optimisation. We’re both passionate about digital – from coding to social media marketing.
Our excitement about delivering great website design means we’re continually keeping up to date with the latest developments, trends and tech. Alongside your website, you need strong digital marketing and social media. With over 10 years’ experience in marketing on social, we’re well equipped to help you reach more customers online.
Emlyn was the lead developer for Thema Cymru, which was launched in 2015. Thema is an open source resource for WordPress users, providing free bilingual templates for download. The project was funded as part of the Welsh Government’s digitisation grant.
Emlyn is also the joint owner of a brewery, Bragdy Pwll, which allows him to pursue his interests in both project development and good ales!
Kerry is incredibly passionate about seeing businesses, individuals and organisations do well online – be that with great website design, strong branding or social media. Kerry works as project manager for the majority of our website builds, and the main point of contact for our clients.
Keen to be a part of the local community, Kerry is also a board member for Menter Aberystwyth and Radio Aber. In her free time, she is part of 2 choirs and a recital group, and in the run up to the National Eisteddfod here in Ceredigion, also part of the Eisteddfod Choir!
In recent years, Kerry has been working hard on her personal brand – specialising in helping people with their online marketing. In 2018 she won the Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award at the Forward Ladies Regional Final (Wales, north West and Northern Ireland) and was also one of the female entrepreneurs in the UK Listing Top 100 #iAlso f:Entrepreneur 2019.
Kerry is a Role Model for Big Ideas Wales and a Business Mentor for Business Wales. Visit her personal website by clicking here.
Recently in 2020, Kerry sat a Facebook exam and is now a proud Facebook Blueprint badge owner, for the Digital Marketing Associate qualification. She is also a founding member for Digital Women, and often networks with Latte & Live, and the Inspire Network Community.
- Worked in the hospitality industry for 10 years
- Distinction in Digital Marketing Diploma, Shaw Academy
- Facebook Blueprint accredited
- Worked in digital marketing for over 10 years
- Website design experience for over 7 years
- Runner up at the Rural Business Awards Wales & Northern Ireland: Best Digital, Communications and Media Business 2019
- Finalist in the Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award at the FSB Wales Awards 2019
- Finalist in the Micro Business of the Year Award at the FSB Wales Awards 2019
- Finalist in the Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award at the Welsh Business Awards 2018
- Finalists in the Small Business Category at the West Wales Business Awards 2019
- Listing in the Top 100 #iAlso f:Entrepreneur 2019