High Quality Web Design in Wales
We provide high quality website design in Wales for businesses, communities, organisations and many others. A website is an important part of any business, as the internet grows in importance in your customer’s life, searching online is now a natural avenue for those looking for services and businesses.
So what makes a good website?
It is important that your website layout is user friendly – laid out in a manner that will guide your potential customer around the website. Statistics show that visitors to your site are likely to return to the search engine and go elsewhere if they are frustrated with your website, if they can’t find what they are looking for within a few seconds, or if the website is generally messy. A well designed website by Gwe Cambrian Web will guide your visitors through the content with well placed and clear menus. We have a track record in providing high quality web design in Wales.
A clear and attractive web design will also influence your potential customers – would you buy from a shop with half painted walls, no branding, haphazard advertising inside and dim lights? The same applies for your website – a fresh design with clear branding to attract your visitors to purchase your services rather than looking elsewhere.
The importance of web design extends not only to website layout, but to typography (font type, font size, spacing, paragraphing), content design (line spacing, padding, layout) and colour design.
We offer a thoughtful design procedure, working with you to create a stunning website that you are proud of. We also offer the following to ensure your website and business are given the best opportunity from the off:-
Our websites offer…
- Responsive web design – your website will adapt to different screen sizes including tablets and mobile phones – with the ever growing popularity of tablets and mobile phones for shopping and internet browsing, a non-responsive website will only frustrate your visitors and potential customers. Not only that but some search engines will penalise you for not having mobile or tablet responsive websites – especially when searching from those devices.
- Basic SEO on set up – for every website we build, we will also set up a basic search engine optimization throughout the website. SEO involves using key words and meta data throughout the website to help your website be found by online search engines. We also offer more comprehensive packages for SEO, click here for more information.
- Customized contact form – all of our websites include a standard contact form, which can be customized to your website needs, for example a hotel website might want to know arrival date and length of stay from their visitors.
- Google map – we can embed a Google map onto your website with a range of features, showing local attractions/activities, or giving a helping hand in directions from home to location.
- Accessible website as per DDA – websites are expected to comply with certain regulations outlined in the Disability Discrimination Act (1995) making website usable and accessible by disabled people. We ensure that our websites comply with the regulations, and this is included in the website design cost.
- Monthly backup – we backup websites on a monthly basis, this is included in your hosting costs.
- Submission to search engines – every website we design and create will also be submitted to all search engines, including Google, Bing and Yahoo. This won’t be done until the website is ready and you are happy with it.
- Hosting on UK servers – we use UK servers to host your website, meaning your website will load quickly. To see our hosting packages click here, or get in touch for more information.