We are currently advertising for a Digital Marketer to join the team.
Digital Marketer – Social Media & Content Creation
Closing date: 25th April 2021
Contact: 12 months (possibility to extend)
Type: Full Time
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000 negotiable depending on skills and experience (salary)
About the Role
We are looking for a new team member to join Gwe Cambrian Web within the marketing department – both to provide services for our clients, and to help market the company. The ideal candidate will bring energy to the new role, new ideas and collaborative thinking. You will need to have a great understanding of organic social media marketing, with the ability to communicate effectively and in an engaging way. We pride ourselves on working with a range of companies, businesses and charities across Wales and beyond, and we do this with a high standards of customer service, as well as a Welsh language service at all times.
We are looking for someone who is passionate and enthusiastic, who has a marketing mindset and is keen to bring new ideas to the table. The ideal candidate would have a good understanding and appreciation for the importance of branding and social media to any business online.
The contract is for 12 months initially including a probation period, with a possibility to extend the role after this period.
We will support you with training opportunities and qualifications where relevant, and support your personal development.
Gwe Cambrian Web are a dynamic and growing web design & digital marketing company, specialising in providing bilingual websites and digital marketing services. We pride ourselves in using the Welsh language throughout our business, and enabling more of the language to be seen online.
Your tasks will/may include:
- Customer care and outreach for all of our clients
- Content creation (which could include blog writing, articles, press releases, website copy) – ideally you will also be able to translate content to Welsh/English
- Social media management for a range of clients
- Social media reporting
- Creating digital strategies
- Client meetings
- Answering phones and emails
- Newsletter writing and email marketing.
- Fluent in Welsh & English
- Excellent communication (writing and conversational) skills
- Comfortable working to deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as by yourself
- Good time management skills
- Management of social media profiles across a range of platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest).
- Content planning
- Creating digital strategies
- Knowledge of Facebook & Instagram ads
- Translation skills (Welsh/English)
Please apply if you don’t have any of the desirable skills, we are happy to provide training.
To apply, please send a covering letter outlining your experience and how you meet the requirements, and CV to Kerry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this role, please contact us by email on email@example.com.