We will be advertising for a Website Designer with skills in WordPress soon. Do check back (February 2022).
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Happy working as part of a team – looking to make a positive difference to the office
- Fast to adapt and learn – good at a challenge and quick to adapt when clients call or urgent emails are received
- Excellent work ethic – going the extra mile to improve your ways of working, or, our office ways of working
- Excellent customer service – for us, this is what sets us apart from the rest
A little more about us…
- Our team is extremely important to us. We encourage our team to voice opinions, and help shape the future of Gwe Cambrian Web. So, if you have any ideas for the company, or ways we can work more efficiently or improve our customer service – we really do want to know!
- We will always encourage growth and development – so again, let us know what you want to learn from us and we’ll happily help. This could be an internal course, external exam or attending conferences. We’re here to encourage personal development.
- We always want to encourage a flexible work-life balance. We’re very happy to discuss this with you depending on your own circumstances!
If you think you’d fit in well, please send us your CV and a covering letter to Kerry on email@example.com. If we feel that you’d work well together with us, we’ll ask you for an informal chat as soon as possible.